Whether it is by training and helping you use and embed technology, showcasing the great work you are doing, or helping you learn from experiences we have been part of elsewhere. We will provide strategic and front line support for as long as you need us.
Skills Training at Scale
Large health and social care providers such as NHS Trusts or ICS will often provide digital technology to individual care providers on a large scale. As with all new change, it can be difficult for individual care providers to adapt. Challenges like getting to grips with system functionality or just buying into changes can all be barriers to successful digital integration.
That’s why at the Redmoor Skills Academy we offer training at scale to provide digital upskilling across region on a wider holistic scale. Redmoor’s at scale training offer includes:
- Regular Training workshops, developed between Redmoor Health and tech providers.
- A dedicated telephone helpdesk to answer queries Monday – Friday, 8am – 5pm. All queries to be responded to within one hour.
- A dedicated team of experts with systems and relevant healthcare experience.
- 1:1 bespoke training service available to all delegates delivered by the training team .
- Creation of case studies of best practice for learning.
- Detailed programme monitoring and reporting.
Here's some lovely feedback from Redmoor Skills Academy users
“I feel more confident and reassured about using 365 and trying the new functions. This will be invaluable as we work in a more virtual way together as a team, reducing endless versions of documents, able to access previous versions.”Delegates from NHS Norfolk & Waveney
How can Redmoor Skills Academy help?
On average Redmoor’s training programmes increase delegate learning scores by 50% and 9 out of 10 delegates would rate our workshops as the correct level of difficulty. Our training providers on average scored 9.6 out of 10 for subject area knowledge.